Social Media Marketing
Set up and maintain social media channels to generate leads and sales, improve brand awareness and meet up with your potential clients where they spend most of their tim
What is Social Media Marketing?
Social Media refers to a group of online platforms that allow people to create and share content in an interactive fashion. This includes sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, Reddit, as well as endless blogs and forums.
Social Media marketing is the process of positioning your brand on these platforms in a way that will allow for maximum interaction with your target market and keep your brand top of mind.
Why do I need it?
In short – if you are not on there, your competitors are and you are losing out on a vast, untapped resource that will allow you to find potential clients and communicate with them where they are most comfortable.
Having an active social media presence also means you:
- Passively generate traffic to your website, thereby organically improving your SEO, as the Google Search Engine now also take social media links into account when determining your slot on the SERPs*.
- Will be able to respond almost instantaneously to queries, compliments or complaints, thereby improving customer support and their relationship with your brand.
- Increase your brand’s visibility and gain online clout.
How will you implement it?
Working within the framework of your brand’s unique requirements, we will determine which platforms would be most suited to your needs. This will almost always include a Facebook page and Twitter account, and may extend to include other sites like Pinterest and LinkedIn.
Social Media management will include:
- The set-up and design of your business’ social media accounts.
- A monthly content schedule.
- Daily monitoring of your accounts.
By creating valuable content that speaks to your target market your Facebook and Twitter accounts can become an invaluable tool to source and retain customers.