Once the website’s fuctionality is in place, we tailor a look and feel that best corresponds with the expectations of your target audience
What is web design?
Web design includes various disciplines, but it boils down to creating a look and feel that speaks to your customer base. The goal is to create appealing, responsive websites that translate across multiple digital platforms without losing any of its pixel punch. Working alongside you, we analyse your needs and those of you customers to tailor a visual solution that will best represent your business online.
Why do I need it?
People are doing everything online. We research, shop, date and build social circles at the click of a mouse. As a result, consumers are developing a very discerning taste when it comes to online aesthetic and functionality, whether they set out to do so or not.
Proper web design serves as an effective tool to translate your company CI into a premium sellable product. The way people think and act online differs vastly from their behaviour in a brick-and-mortar environment, which is why you need someone who knows how to translate your business’ smouldering real world looks into something that will cause the punters to swoon online.
A solid, functional web presence is an invaluable resource that shouldn’t be left untapped. Allow us to assist you in turning your website into an effective, effortless marketing tool.
What do we need from you to start?
I already have a website, but would like to update the look and feel:
Excellent. Here is what we need from you:
- Link us to your website so we can have a look around.
- Tell us which aspects of your site you feel are currently not working or could be improved upon.
- Point out what it is you would like to achieve with a re-design. Are you looking for a complete overhaul or merely in the market for a bit of streamlining?
I want to create a brand new website from scratch:
No problem! Here’s what we need from you:
- Who would you like to reach? The more information you can give us on your target market, the more closely we will be able to tailor your site’s look and feel to speak their visual language.
- Your logo/corporate identity if you already had one designed.
- Do you have existing content for your site? If so, please send it along so we can have a look.
- What are your expectations for your site? What do you want it to do? Is it a shop? A booking engine? Are you selling home-made jams or do you want to inform people of your parrot grooming business?
Whether you are looking at creating a mobi site that functions beautifully on smartphones, tablets and other devices, or simply want to update your current website to better reflect your company’s values, taking the time to invest in proper web design will give your site the edge that it needs to thrive in today’s highly competitive online sphere. Provided by our Cape Town web designers